We’re the go-getters. The path-makers. The ones who start bold and end bolder. The people who live, work, and breathe a network of possibilities. The individuals who chose a path to start conversations and help save lives. And most important, the ones who go bold or go home.
Find a Career
Are you ready for a change? A challenge? A new beginning?
We’re hiring! Open positions across the FCB Health Network are posted in one place for your browsing convenience.
Write It Forward
Write It Forward is a paid program that aims to recruit, train, and mentor the next generation of science copywriters. More than an internship, this program seeks participants–from all walks of life–who are looking to build their career with us.
How Does It Work?
- Get paid for 12 weeks while gaining hands-on experience on a designated healthcare creative team
- Shadow your mentor and participate in Write It Forward mentoring circles
- Participate in weekly 2-hour classes where we teach you the basics of our exciting trade
- Bond with other participants and share learnings during weekly Write It Forward Circles
- At the end of 12 weeks, participants may be hired into open positions as full-time Junior Copywriters
We welcome talent from all backgrounds– including those from underrepresented groups. Find out if you have the Write Stuff to start your healtchare writing career off right!
We are currently accepting applications for the Fall 2021 Session.
Summer Internship Program
The Bold Beginnings summer internship is a 9-week virtual program designed to provide our interns the chance to:
- Gain real-world experience
- Understand the world of healthcare advertising
- Learn more about FCB Health Network
Through hands-on experience, workshops, lunch-and-learns, and an end-of-summer pitch project, our interns are able to gain insight into agency life, build a stronger network, and develop their skills to become successful professionals.
Our program aims to provide all interns with the most inclusive environment. From their first day onward, our interns become part of our family and are supported and guided each step of the way by managers, mentors, and advocates, to ensure their success.
The internship application for summer 2021 is currently closed but will reopen for summer 2022 in late fall.