FCB Health Network shone brightly at last Thursday’s 2020 Medical Marketing & Media (MM&M) Awards, taking home 10 honors across its FCB Health New York and AREA 23 agencies, including Silver for Large Agency of the Year for FCB Health New York.
“Congratulations to our teams and clients, who worked tirelessly to bring lifesaving therapies and products to the world this year,” said Dana Maiman, president and CEO of FCB Health Network.
FCB Health Network’s 2020 MM&M Awards:
- Branded Website for Healthcare Professionals – Paratek and FCB Health New York: Hospital to Home
- Consumer Print Campaign – Daiichi Sankyo and AREA 23: 10% of a Campaign
- Professional Print Campaign – Synergy Pharmaceuticals and AREA 23: Toilet Books
- Use of Influencer Marketing – Change the Ref and AREA 23: Impossible Operation
- Use of Public Relations – Change the Ref and AREA 23: Impossible Operation
- Consumer Print Campaign – Insmed and AREA 23: Overwhelmed
- Large Healthcare Agency – FCB Health New York
- Orphan Product Marketing Initiative – Insmed and AREA 23: Overwhelmed
- Philanthropic or Purpose-Driven Campaign – Change the Ref and AREA 23: Impossible Operation
- Professional Print Campaign – Horizon Therapeutics and AREA 23: Gout Lies